Ukraine is doing so well, they shouldnt have to pay 20% of their debt – Lagarde

the unelected IMF leader, ex law film manager Christine Lagarde, visited Kiev to promote and compliment the current government of Poroshenko.

but while throwing compliments around, Lagarde urged creditors to accept debt restructuring, including a write off of 20% of debt. The IMF is asking creditors to accept a permanent 20% loss from a country that is doing great and really turning the corner – and to wait an extra 4 years to get the other 80%.

If only Greece could somehow get “most favored nation” status from the IMF.

mobile.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSKCN0R60QO20150906

Advertisements
Aside

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s